It is with great pleasure that we present to you the Incolink 2016 Annual Report. This is the second comprehensive report from Australian’s largest redundancy fund which services the building and construction industry in Victoria and Tasmania.
During the twelve months covered by this report the Incolink team have worked diligently to support the financial and emotional health of the workers in the building and construction industry. Changes to our structure and valuable additions to the management team will bring improvements to services both now and in the future.
While the sustainability of the Incolink business model was a major theme of 2015/16, we can proudly report that we delivered on many fronts, including:
- Successfully bedding down our new claims and payments processing system iLink, which was a major investment that will provide a more adaptable platform for growing the business.
- Paying over $105 million in redundancy payments
- Delivering onsite tool box sessions to 21,341 workers
- Co-ordinating 3,727 health checks
- Funded training for over 15,000 people
We encourage you to read this report and not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.