Incolink Health Plan - BUPA
Corporate cover to suit your needs
Nothing is more important to us than providing our members with quality health cover. That’s why we’ve designed a unique corporate health insurance plan with BUPA, to ensure you get the most from your health & care partner.
- If you need hospitalisation, the excess will be paid on your behalf on selected covers.*
- We will cover the cost of your kids on most dental, physio, chiro, podiatry consultations, and selected optical packages at Members First providers, up to yearly limits.**
- No waiting periods for services you were covered for with your previous health insurer^
- Access our Health Management program for practical support and subsidised health programs to help improve a health condition, including Nicotine Replacement Therapy, Weight Management programs and Health subscriptions to Diabetes Australia and Asthma Foundation.#
- Complimentary access to ‘After Hours Plus’ from National Home Doctor Service. This means when you book an after hours, bulk-billed doctor home visit, the doctor may prescribe common medications, on the spot, at no charge to you. For more information and coverage areas visit bupa.com.au/afterhoursplus
- A 2% discount on your health cover+
1Offer available for Velocity members who are new to Bupa, join with a selected health insurance policy from 12 May 2019 to 17 July 2019, agree to pay premiums by direct debit or payroll deduction (if available), and provide their Velocity Member number on sign-up. Australian residents only. A selected health insurance policy is a single, couple or family, family plus, single parent, single parent plus Hospital only or combined Hospital and Extras product issued by Bupa (exclusions apply). The 2 and 6 month waiting period waiver only applies to Extras for Velocity members who join with a selected health insurance policy from 12 May 2019 to 17 July 2019. Yearly limits, other waiting periods, fund and policy rules apply. Velocity Points will be issued in 2 instalments over a 12-month period, with the first instalment arriving in month 3 after the date you took out your Bupa cover and the second instalment arriving in month 12 after the date you took out your Bupa cover. Different Points earn rates apply to NT residents: up to 80,000 Points for families and couples or up to 40,000 Points for singles. Offer not available with any other Bupa promotional join offer and is not available if you join through a price comparison site (including Compare The Market and Health Insurance Comparison). Bupa health insurance policy product names are subject to change, as a result of industry reforms which has effect from 1 April 2019, however the allocation of Velocity Points will not be affected during this promotion. Full terms and conditions at https://www.bupa.com.au/health-insurance/campaigns/velocity-terms.
*On Top Hospital $250 Excess, Standard Hospital $250 Excess, Budget Hospital $250 Excess, Established Family $250 Excess, Growing Family $250 Excess, Budget Family $250 Excess and Prime Plus $250 Excess. An excess may be payable on other covers. **For most items covering dental, physio, chiro, podiatry consultations and selected optical packages. Available on our family packages, Ultimate Health Cover, Silver, Gold & Platinum Extras when taken with hospital cover on a family membership. Fund and policy rules and waiting periods apply. Child dependants only. Excludes orthodontics and hospital treatments. Set benefits apply at other recognised providers. ^Applicable if you transfer within 60 days of leaving your previous health insurer and upon receipt of your Clearance Certificate. Waiting periods may apply for benefits or services not fully covered with your previous health cover. #Waiting periods, fund and policy rules apply. +Discount is reviewed periodically by Bupa and your Company and is subject to change. Must pay by direct debit or payroll deduction (if available). Bupa HI Pty Ltd ABN 81 000 057 590.