Office Based Workers
Incolink Employer Members – Office Based Workers
Incolink offers employer members the opportunity to cover their office based staff with the Accident and Illness Benefits Program. This applies to all workers who are at least 50% office based.
Features of the Accident & Illness Benefits Program include:
- Weekly benefit for injury and illness up to $1,450 per week
- Weekly benefit for injury and illness payable for 3 years (2 years if aged 65-70)
- 5% CPI added to weekly benefit from the 53rd week of claim
- Journey protection – up to $1,500 per week
- Broken Bones – to maximum of $8,000
- Top-Up for WorkCover and motor claims (when travelling to and from work and is covered by statutory transport accident scheme)
- Lump sum payments (including $400,000 for work related injury)
- Funeral cover - $9,000 (including death by any cause)
For more information, contact Tim Little at Windsor Management Insurance Brokers on (03) 9320 8555 or email email@example.com
Incolink Accident & Illness Benefits Program Brochure - Incolink Employer Members – Office Based Workers
This brochure is to assist employers and office based workers in understanding the benefits that apply under the various insurance covers administered by Incolink and the circumstances under which these benefits may be claimed.
Please note: From 14 November, 2016, tax is withheld from gross weekly benefits as per ATO guidelines. For more information, please contact Total Claims Solutions on (03) 9663 2411.
PLEASE NOTE: Important Disclaimer
From 14 November, 2016, tax is withheld from gross weekly benefits as per ATO guidelines. For more information, please contact Total Claims Solutions on (03) 9663 2411.
Call (03) 9663 2411