Benefits for Tasmanian Employers
We are Australia’s oldest and largest manager of redundancy funds for workers and employers in the construction industry – supporting our members is what we do.
Incolink offers a wide range of services and benefits for you and your workers. As well as enabling you to accrue funds each month for workers’ severance and redundancy entitlements (rather than as a lump sum when they terminate), we also administer insurance products and offer a wide range of wellbeing services to Incolink registered workers.
We have the flexibility to tailor programs to your needs, in line with the requirements of your workers’ EBA.
Key benefits of Incolink membership for employers:
- Provides employers with a tax deductible and FBT-free vehicle to fund worker entitlements.
- A straightforward sign-up process – all our forms are available online and our customer care team can provide assistance over the phone when you need it.
- We manage the administration of your workers’ entitlements and send you a monthly invoice which you can pay online – no paperwork required.
- Incolink membership provides a safety net for workers and helps employers spread the cost of their entitlements out over time – rather than as a lump sum when a worker terminates.
- Our online EmployerLink system lets you view and account balances and insurances, and update worker details and other important information any time.
- Membership includes free counselling services, Tasmania Leisure Time Accident Insurance, funeral cover and accidental dental cover.
- Optional illness benefits insurance program for your workers is also available.
- We have a field officer on the ground in Tasmania to assist you and your workforce with your Incolink accounts and member benefits.
- Employers who offer Incolink membership to their workforce have a competitive advantage over those who don’t.
EmployerLink is Incolink’s online payment management system. It’s easy to use, saves time and reduces the paperwork associated with managing redundancy contributions, insurances and training levies.
Key benefits include:
- Reduces paperwork by enabling easy online payments by credit card or BPay
- Real time registration and termination of workers
- Automatically sends reminders when payments are due
- Includes access to Incolink’s Job Support service if you need new workers
- Enables online processing of all returns, 24/7
We make it easy to accrue funds to meet your employees’ severance or redundancy entitlements so you won’t have to pay in a lump sum when the job finishes or if the worker’s employment is terminated for any reason.
The Building and Construction Industry Accident and Illness Benefits Program offers protection for non-work-related health issues and mishaps.
Counselling and support
We’re here to support you, your workers and their families when times are tough. At no extra cost, we provide a range of member services including personal and couples counselling, financial rights advice, and alcohol and other drugs support.
Download specific information for Tasmanian employers here:
Employer Checklist (Tasmania) – Updated annually with information to assist employers.
Application for Membership (Tasmania) – Join Incolink as a Tasmanian employer.
You’ll find other employer forms here.