Tasmania Members - Refer a mate to Incolink and score $100 each
Posted on Jan 15, 2018
Got a mate in construction who hasn't yet discovered the many benefits that come with Incolink membership? Now is a great time to get them on board because our 'refer a mate' promotion means you'll both receive $100 if they sign up and remain a member for at least six months.*
Plus, you'll be helping to ensure your friend and their family are protected by our industry-leading financial, health and wellbeing safety net.
When they ask you how Incolink membership differs from other redundancy funds, tell them it includes all this:
- Leisure time insurance cover if you have an accident outside work hours.
- Accidental dental cover for you and your family.
- Funeral cover with no proof of hardship required.
- Cover for up to 9 months after you become unemployed.
- Bill Payer service to reimburse you for essential bills while you are off work.
- Free 24/7 telephone counselling for you and your family.
- Drug and alcoholeducation and support.
Other news you might like
Aug 04, 2020
The Premier has announced changes to work in construction. While these changes will have an impact - the industry is not being completely shut down. At thi...Read more
Jul 08, 2020
CFMEU VIC/TAS, Master Builders Victoria and industry partner Incolink successfully work together to ensure continued protection of construction industry
COVID-19 testing via on-site Incolink mobile clinics will remain a top priority to ensure the health and safety of all workers, with over 6,000 tests on mo...Read more
Jul 07, 2020
Incolink is the safety net for the construction industry. We're committed to supporting our members and their families. As of 11:59pm Wednesday 8 July, th...Read more