Tasmania Members - Refer a mate to Incolink and score $100 each
Posted on Jan 15, 2018
Got a mate in construction who hasn't yet discovered the many benefits that come with Incolink membership? Now is a great time to get them on board because our 'refer a mate' promotion means you'll both receive $100 if they sign up and remain a member for at least six months.*
Plus, you'll be helping to ensure your friend and their family are protected by our industry-leading financial, health and wellbeing safety net.
When they ask you how Incolink membership differs from other redundancy funds, tell them it includes all this:
- Leisure time insurance cover if you have an accident outside work hours.
- Accidental dental cover for you and your family.
- Funeral cover with no proof of hardship required.
- Cover for up to 9 months after you become unemployed.
- Bill Payer service to reimburse you for essential bills while you are off work.
- Free telephone counselling for you and your family.
- Drug and alcoholeducation and support.
* Payments are made twice a year in June and December. Conditions apply. Click here for full details.
Other news you might like
Mar 15, 2023
Women to make up 20 per cent of construction workers by 2040
Women could account for almost one in five construction workers by 2040. This increase will be essential to fill the 26,000 estimated vacancies. Last yea...Read more
Feb 28, 2023
#PAWS4 Episode 2: Is your furry friend a ‘Dog-tective’?
The Stress Response Stress is normal and can come in many forms. Every day, there are moments in our life that can be stressful, including:FinancesRelation...Read more
Feb 22, 2023
Giving construction workers the right tools to prevent skin cancer
Construction workers don’t go on site unless they’ve got all the right equipment. High Vis, protective headwear, gloves, harnesses, and anchors are part o...Read more