Tasmania Members - Refer a mate to Incolink and score $100 each
Posted on Jan 15, 2018
Got a mate in construction who hasn't yet discovered the many benefits that come with Incolink membership? Now is a great time to get them on board because our 'refer a mate' promotion means you'll both receive $100 if they sign up and remain a member for at least six months.*
Plus, you'll be helping to ensure your friend and their family are protected by our industry-leading financial, health and wellbeing safety net.
When they ask you how Incolink membership differs from other redundancy funds, tell them it includes all this:
- Leisure time insurance cover if you have an accident outside work hours.
- Accidental dental cover for you and your family.
- Funeral cover with no proof of hardship required.
- Cover for up to 9 months after you become unemployed.
- Bill Payer service to reimburse you for essential bills while you are off work.
- Free 24/7 telephone counselling for you and your family.
- Drug and alcoholeducation and support.
Other news you might like
Sep 16, 2021
The Victorian Government has today announced important changes to operations in the construction industry. In order to continue working, construction worke...Read more
Sep 02, 2021
As the safety net for construction, we've been working hard to deliver an on-site COVID-19 Vaccination program – making it easier for construction workers ...Read more