Tasmania Members - Refer a mate to Incolink and score $100 each
Posted on Jan 15, 2018
Got a mate in construction who hasn't yet discovered the many benefits that come with Incolink membership? Now is a great time to get them on board because our 'refer a mate' promotion means you'll both receive $100 if they sign up and remain a member for at least six months.*
Plus, you'll be helping to ensure your friend and their family are protected by our industry-leading financial, health and wellbeing safety net.
When they ask you how Incolink membership differs from other redundancy funds, tell them it includes all this:
- Leisure time insurance cover if you have an accident outside work hours.
- Accidental dental cover for you and your family.
- Funeral cover with no proof of hardship required.
- Cover for up to 9 months after you become unemployed.
- Bill Payer service to reimburse you for essential bills while you are off work.
- Free 24/7 telephone counselling for you and your family.
- Drug and alcoholeducation and support.
Other news you might like
Oct 15, 2021
The Tasmanian Government has announced a 3 day lockdown for Southern Tasmania. The lockdown will take effect at 6:00pm AEDT Friday 15 October and will end ...Read more