Tasmania Members - Refer a mate to Incolink and score $100 each
Posted on Jan 15, 2018
Got a mate in construction who hasn't yet discovered the many benefits that come with Incolink membership? Now is a great time to get them on board because our 'refer a mate' promotion means you'll both receive $100 if they sign up and remain a member for at least six months.*
Plus, you'll be helping to ensure your friend and their family are protected by our industry-leading financial, health and wellbeing safety net.
When they ask you how Incolink membership differs from other redundancy funds, tell them it includes all this:
- Leisure time insurance cover if you have an accident outside work hours.
- Accidental dental cover for you and your family.
- Funeral cover with no proof of hardship required.
- Cover for up to 9 months after you become unemployed.
- Bill Payer service to reimburse you for essential bills while you are off work.
- Free telephone counselling for you and your family.
- Drug and alcoholeducation and support.
* Payments are made twice a year in June and December. Conditions apply. Click here for full details.
Other news you might like
Aug 12, 2022
The ADA wellbeing hub Incolink, along with ADA Australia with its research and lived experience focus, are providing a range of new resources for workers ...Read more
Jul 22, 2022
Construction Industry Snapshot - July 2022 As an industry we are facing a multitude of challenges including some difficult economic conditions expected thi...Read more
Jun 29, 2022
The Incolink Bluehats Suicide Prevention Program has been shortlisted in the National Men's Health Awards 2022 for Best Men’s Mental Health program. The p...Read more