Incolink offers free voluntary Flu vaccinations and Covid boosters to workers each year through our on-site clinics.
Incolink health clinics are designed to keep workers safe and healthy all year round.
By running free on-site vaccination clinics for workers, we support the productivity and wellness of the workforce preventing illness over the winter season.
The vaccination program will run from April to June 2024.
We have partnered with Healthcare Australia to deliver vaccinations onsite
What to expect:
Clinics will run for a minimum of 3hrs, providing up to 60 vaccinations per day.
Once a clinic is confirmed workers can book their appointment online.
What we need:
- A small, private room
- Two chairs
- Power supply for a laptop/tablet
- Access to internet
- A rubbish bin
Employers can register by completing the form on this page or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Onsite Services
Incolink is currently delivering physical health checks and education. If you are interested in participating, please use the web form or email email@example.com
Skin cancer will affect around two thirds of Australians by the time they are 70.
People who work outdoors, such as building and construction workers, are especially at risk. That's why we introduced the Incolink Skin Checks program.
In partnership with SkinPatrol, the Incolink Skin Checks program brings specialist skin cancer doctors to work sites across Victoria and Tasmania.
What is involved?
- Education on working safely in the sun and the importance of early detection of melanoma.
- GPs with expertise in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment give each worker a 15-minute full body skin check.
- Any suspicious lesions are mapped and imaged so they can be monitored
- Referral to a dermatologist is provided if necessary.
- Workers receive their results on the day.