A proud leader in industry training
Posted on June 02, 2023
With over 12,600 injuries reported each year on Australian work sites, safety is at the forefront of everything we do.
Everyone should be able to do their jobs safely and come home to their loved ones at the end of the day.
Training is essential to building safe workplaces for everyone.
As the number one funding body of industry-based training in Victoria we work with stakeholders to plan for the future skills needs of the building and construction industry.
Building a skilled and sustainable workforce is a top priority for Incolink as we continue to invest in the industry.
Over the last decade we’ve committed over $250m in training for the industry, ensuring a safer and more sustainable workforce.
Industry-based training gives workers the skills and knowledge to work safely on sites throughout the country.
Incolink sponsored training programs and facilities
Last year alone we funded over 1,500 courses and trained over 12,000 workers in Victoria.
Some Incolink funded training facilities include:
- Master Builders Association Victoria - Building Leadership Simulation Centre
- Plumbing Industry Climate Action Centre (Brunswick)
- CFMEU Education & Training Unit
- Plumbing Industry Climate Action Centre (Narre Warren)
- Victorian Mobile Crane Traineeship
- Victorian Scaffolding Traineeship
In 2022 we also awarded a variety of Occupational Health and Safety training grants to:
- Air Conditioning & Mechanical Contractors Association of Australia (AMCA)
- Australian Workers Union
- Civil Contractors Federation
- Communications Electrical Plumbing Union of Australia
- CFMEU (Construction)
- CFMEU (Manufacturing)
- Career Industry Council of Australia
- Master Plumbers
- Master Builders Association of Victoria
These grants make our industry a safer place for everyone by giving workers the skills and knowledge to work safely.
Jane talks Cranes
Incolink is proud that workers like Jane benefit from our industry-based training in partnership with providers such as Master Builders Victoria, Master Plumbers, Building Unions and other Industry Associations.
You can learn more about our Industry training programs here.
Other news you might like
Aug 08, 2023
Heart disease and stroke make up 15% of all deaths in Australia annually. Both diseases are preventable and risk factors can be detected through regular an...Read more
May 23, 2023
Over the last three decades we have worked to build a skilled and sustainable workforce. As the safety net for the building and construction industry we pr...Read more