Incolink Redundancy Account
The Incolink Redundancy Account gives all worker members the opportunity to claim tax-free if made genuinely redundant. If your employment ends for any other reason, you will still be eligible to claim at the applicable tax rate.
With the Incolink Redundancy Account, there's no longer a need to choose between two accounts.
For information on claim limits and tax rates visit our Help Centre
Making a Claim
If you become unemployed, you will be eligible to claim from your Incolink account.
Claim via the web by logging in to WorkerLink and follow the menu prompts to lodge your claim.
If you're having trouble registering for online access, send us a chat or call our customer support team on
(03) 9639 3000
Incolink Member Card
Incolink Member Cards are your proof of membership. Your employer may need to see your Incolink Member Card when you start a new job.
Authorised representatives may also request your permission to check your card and scan the barcode to ensure your entitlements are up to date.
Up to date entitlements are important to make sure your funds are in your account and to make sure your insurance coverage stays active.
You can now set up your Incolink Member Card using the Incolink App. It is quick, easy, secure and means you don't have to wait for a card in the mail.
The new Incolink Member Card has several new features to protect your security and privacy
- Login to access your member card
- Photo identification to make sure only you can use your member card
- Time stamp to ensure the card is not a screen shot and hasn’t been tampered with
- Contributions status show if your entitlements are up to date
- Login to the Incolink App and click “Create your Incolink Member Card”
- Upload an Australian Driver License or your passport.
- Take a live selfie. This creates the photo that will appear on your member card
- Your ID is verified against the selfie - then you’re all done!
Incolink’s Industry Liaison Officers are your on site advocates and can help you with questions about your redundancy and insurance entitlements. Liasion Officers also deliver toolboxes on site which explain the benefits and services of Incolink.
Contact your Industry Liaison Officer below:
Other FormsIf you need any other forms, you can find them below.
Incolink Help Centre
Use our online chat or visit our Help Centre to answer all of your Incolink Membership questions.Get support
Download the Incolink app
Make a claim, check your history, update details, and make sure your contributions are up to dateDownload