At Incolink, we’re always looking for ways to make it easier for our members to manage their accounts and stay in control of their entitlements. That’s why we’ve given our smartphone app a complete overhaul.
The new Incolink app is easy to use and gives you 24/7 access to a powerful range of features from the convenience of your mobile phone.
The Incolink smartphone app lets you:
- Set up your Incolink Member Card
- Make a redundancy claim and get paid the next business day*
- Check your balance, contributions, claims and applicable insurances
- Update your details
- Learn more about Incolink Wellbeing & Support benefits for members
- Contact Incolink
If you want less hassle, less paperwork and quicker access to your money—get the Incolink app.
Click here for Google Play Store
1. Claims made on weekends or after 4pm will be processed by Incolink the next business day.
2. Once processed, EFT payments usually take 24 hours to clear, however some banks may take up to 3 days to clear funds. Incolink has no control over this, you’ll need to contact your bank regarding their EFT payment terms.