Insurance products and related services include
- Leisure Time Accident Insurance (Victoria)
- Income Protection & Trauma (IPT) Insurance
- Tasmania Leisure Time Accident Insurance
- Tasmania Illness Insurance
- Portable Sick Leave Insurance (PSLi)
- Office Base Workers Insurance
- Incolink Membership Health Insurance Benefits – BUPA
- Worker Injury Management Service (WIMS).
All insurance inquiries can be made to Incolink’s insurance provider Total Claims Solutions.
Total Claims Solutions are a leading specialist case management organisation that's been managing the Incolink Accident and Illness Benefits program for more than 19 years.
Total Claims Solutions
Level 1, 151 Rathdowne Street
CARLTON VIC 3053
Telephone: (03) 9663 2411
What if you’re an Incolink Employer Member but are not a part of the IPT program?
Total Claims Solutions offer Incolink employer members that are not participating in the IPT program special, reduced, fees for this service.
Work Injury Hotline - 1800 238 026
Employers and injured workers can call the hotline, Monday to Friday, from 9.00am to 4.30pm. All inquiries can remain anonymous.
Office-based workers insurance
Incolink offers employer members the opportunity to cover their office-based staff with the Accident and Illness Benefits Insurance Program. This applies to all workers who are at least 50% office-based.
This brochure is to assist employers and office-based workers in
understanding the benefits that apply under the various insurance covers
administered by Incolink and the circumstances under which these
benefits may be claimed.