AVAILABLE TOMORROW - The New Look Incolink App
Posted on May 20, 2020
AVAILABLE TOMORROW - 21 MAY 2020
We’ve redesigned our app to make it even better for members. If you've already got the app, this update will be available automatically.
FRESH DESIGN – Makes claiming easier than ever
NEW FEATURE – Incolink Member Card is now in the app! It’s easy to set up, secure and means no more waiting for your card to arrive
SECURE LOGIN - Login using your phone’s PIN, fingerprint scan or face scan technology.
The new Incolink Member Card has several new features to protect your security and privacy
- Login to access your member card
- Photo identification to make sure only you can use your member card
- Time stamp to ensure the card is not a screen shot and hasn’t been tampered with
- Contributions status show if your entitlements are up to date
To set up the card, all you need is;
- A valid Australian Driver Licence or Passport
- Login to the Incolink App
- Go to “Create Member Card” and follow the steps
We’ll be in touch after launch with more instructions on how to set up your Incolink Member Card using the Incolink App.
Other news you might like
Oct 15, 2020
50 years ago today the West Gate Bridge collapsed killing 35 people and injuring many more. Alongside the entire building and construction industry Incoli...Read more
Sep 03, 2020
Construction “high in consideration for re-opening" and “constructive and professional”, says senior public servant leading Jobs Department’s COVID-19 recovery
Mr Alex Kamanev, Deputy Secretary of the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions, has said construction’s mitigation efforts have been noticed “at the hi...Read more