AVAILABLE TOMORROW - The New Look Incolink App
Posted on May 20, 2020
AVAILABLE TOMORROW - 21 MAY 2020
We’ve redesigned our app to make it even better for members. If you've already got the app, this update will be available automatically.
FRESH DESIGN – Makes claiming easier than ever
NEW FEATURE – Incolink Member Card is now in the app! It’s easy to set up, secure and means no more waiting for your card to arrive
SECURE LOGIN - Login using your phone’s PIN, fingerprint scan or face scan technology.
The new Incolink Member Card has several new features to protect your security and privacy
- Login to access your member card
- Photo identification to make sure only you can use your member card
- Time stamp to ensure the card is not a screen shot and hasn’t been tampered with
- Contributions status show if your entitlements are up to date
To set up the card, all you need is;
- A valid Australian Driver Licence or Passport
- Login to the Incolink App
- Go to “Create Member Card” and follow the steps
We’ll be in touch after launch with more instructions on how to set up your Incolink Member Card using the Incolink App.
Other news you might like
Aug 12, 2022
The ADA wellbeing hub Incolink, along with ADA Australia with its research and lived experience focus, are providing a range of new resources for workers ...Read more
Jul 22, 2022
Construction Industry Snapshot - July 2022 As an industry we are facing a multitude of challenges including some difficult economic conditions expected thi...Read more
Jun 29, 2022
The Incolink Bluehats Suicide Prevention Program has been shortlisted in the National Men's Health Awards 2022 for Best Men’s Mental Health program. The p...Read more