COVID-19 Testing for Victorian Hot Spots
Posted on Aug 26, 2021
Incolink has been the health and wellbeing safety net for construction for over 30 years.
We're working closely with the Victorian Government to focus on areas of concern in the current coronavirus outbreak.
Members living or working in the following locations are strongly encouraged to get tested.
- Inner West/Hobsons Bay: Newport, Altona North, Kingsville
- West: Hoppers Crossing, Point Cook, Sunshine West
- North: Thomastown, Broadmeadows
State Operated Testing Locations
Testing at a State operated testing site will require you to isolate until your test is negative. There is financial support if you lose income if you need to isolate.
There are extended opening hours at multiple State operated COVID-19 testing clinics.
- Melbourne Showgrounds, Drive Through, Mon-Sun 8am-8pm with expanded capacity
- Mason Street Altona North, Drive Through, Mon-Sun 8am-8pm
- Hampstead Road, Maidstone, Drive Through, Mon-Sun 7am-7pm
- Victoria University (St Albans Campus), Drive Through, Mon-Sun 8am-8pm
- Northern Health. Northern Hospital Epping, Drive Through, Mon-Sun 8am-8pm
- Moonee Valley Racecourse, Drive Through, Mon-Sun 8am-8pm
- Dallas Shopping Centre, Drive-through, Mon-Sun 7am-7pm
- Northern Health - Craigieburn Centre, Drive Through, Mon-Sun 8am-8pm
Incolink On Site Asymptomatic Testing
On-site asymptomatic testing will commence at:
- Multiplex, Footscray Hospital Site - Monday 30 August.
- Built, Goulburn Valley Health Shepparton - Tuesday 31 August
- CYP, Town Hall, Wednesday 1 September
- CYP, Parkville, Thursday 2 September
- CYP, Domain, Friday 10 September
Voluntary asymptomatic testing means anyone on this site can get tested. You will not need to isolate whilst waiting for your test results unless you have symptoms.
We encourage everyone to come forward to get tested.
Other news you might like
Oct 15, 2021
The Tasmanian Government has announced a 3 day lockdown for Southern Tasmania. The lockdown will take effect at 6:00pm AEDT Friday 15 October and will end ...Read more
Oct 01, 2021
Changes to worker entitlement contributions come into effect as of the October 2021 invoice period.This notice is a reminder to check your industrial ins...Read more
Aug 21, 2021
In response to the current Delta outbreak, the Victorian Government has announced lockdown measures will be introduced for all of Victoria. For constructio...Read more