Incolink celebrates 30 years
Posted on Oct 20, 2019
In 1988 Incolink was created to protect the benefits of workers in the building and construction industry. In 1989 we celebrated the establishment of the offices and hired the first staff.
As a joint enterprise of employer associations and unions the board reflects these two distinct groups. Together, the members of the board have worked to meet the needs of the industry and increased the benefits of belonging to Australia’s largest redundancy fund.
Here we are 30 years later, still safeguarding your redundancy entitlements, ensuring important insurances and delivering essential health and wellbeing services to you and your family.
From the Incolink family to yours wishing for another safe and happy 30 years.
- 1988 - Redundancy Payment Central Fund (Incolink) established
- 1989 - 1st redundancy rate is $20 per week - Incolink staff - 14
- 1993 - Incolink publishes ONSITE Issue 1
- 1994 - Incolink Insurance introduced. By 2019 Incolink offers a wide range of insurances: Personal Leisure Time Accident, Accidental Dental, Ambulance and Funeral
- 1994 - Incolink Training, Employment and Careers starts
- 1997 - Incolink Counselling, Drug & Alcohol service established and Portable Sick Leave Insurance
- 2011 - Incolink Health Checks launched
- 2012 - Incolink GRA offered - Incolink Mezzanine Finance Fund launched to invest in construction
- 2013 - Incolink sets up in Tasmania
- 2015 - Economic analysis of Incolink services to the members and public valued at $99 million per year
- 2016 - Incolink Skin Checks offered
- 2017 - Incolink 24/7 counselling starts
- 2018 - Bluehats, Incolink's Suicide Prevention Initiative is launched
- 2019 - IncolinkBus – An Onsite GP Service launched
- 2019 - Current redundancy rate reaches $81 per week - Incolink employs 56 staff
Other news you might like
Sep 16, 2021
The Victorian Government has today announced important changes to operations in the construction industry. In order to continue working, construction worke...Read more
Sep 02, 2021
As the safety net for construction, we've been working hard to deliver an on-site COVID-19 Vaccination program – making it easier for construction workers ...Read more